So you want to be an ice cream truck driver.

There isn't much that you need to get a job with us. 

In order to work, you must have a drivers license (does not require commercial license) and your mobile food vending license. Linked below is what you need to do to acquire it. 

Sales Tax Vendor Registration (Certificate of Authority) - NYC Business - Sales tax ID is a must before the the course

Food Protection Course for Mobile Vendors - NYC Business - the course is now virtual

Mobile Food Vending License - NYC Business - click here to begin the application process for obtaining the mobile food vending license

Once you have everything you need, you may reach out to us by email -

Once we are in touch we will set up a day to get you started on training. 

Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now